Friday, January 23, 2009

My soon to be Husband




Isn't he a darling? I took this closeup of him while he was laying tile. If you could only meet this incredible man. He got laid off from his job a couple of weeks ago, and since then we have had a chance to spend a lot of time together. Funny, come to find out I am more in love with him than I thought I ever could be. I am so glad to have him be the father figure for my son. If there is anyone that define what a "Man" is, it's Shanon - he is the man of men if I've ever seen one.



I am so incredibly grateful to have him in my life.


He is in Tucson, AZ right now - left this morning. I miss him already!! We went out to get wood twice this week so that he would know we would stay warm for the month that he is gone. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment