Monday, March 23, 2009

We are Pregnant!


I know I should have wrote this before, but I wanted to wait until the 3 month mark hit - I can't wait anymore and I'm 10 weeks along. We found out on February 11th, 2009, 1 day after I was scheduled to start my period.

My response: hands over my mouth, Oh my gosh!
Alex response: cool ! He was with me at the New Hope Pregnancy Center when we found out
Coltons response: You are? Aw, Mom!! (Gives me a big hug)
Shanon's response: over the phone - talking to people in the background "My woman is pregnant", "First one with the woman I love", " I'm going to be a dad, again!"
Grandma's response: You are?
Grandpa's response: Don't you know what causes that yet?
Stephanie's response: Woo Hoo
Heather's response: No way
Gay's response: You are? Congratulations

After 12 years, I am pregnant again. I cannot believe it - completely new experience for me.

More pregnancy news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment