Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blaize's 11th Birthday

This guy is AWESOME!! I am so lucky to have him decide to spend his 11th birthday in Moab this year. Here we are at teacup. Dont ask me about Colton's face.....not sure what is going on there. Blaize can't quite touch yet but it wont be long he will be so tall and this place wont be as much fun for these two :( I am enjoying it while it lasts.
This is one of our favorite beaches this year. It probably won't be here next year because the winter this year was so mellow. 9 miles down potash and to the left the water was shin deep for me almost all the way across the river. We could float almost 1/4 mile before the water got deep again. 
 Blaize getting buried and loving it. 
 Colton....he is slowly becoming a man before my eyes and I am loving it. 
 Teacup, all the boys. I love these guys and dread the day they no longer want to hang out with mom and aunty Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment