Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Free falling - or is it Free Flying?

With the invaluable help of my eldest son, I moved out of my beautiful home on top of the hill last Thursday after a year of healing and re-discovery of my true self.


I jumped off the cliff and am now free falling (a.k.a. flying) into the unknown on a journey to chase the lightest and brightest.

I was not able to leave the house in perfect order, sparkly and clean or have a closing ceremony before I had to leave - but I did call in high beings to assist in this portion. I honestly was super proud of myself for everything we were able to complete as it was very much different than the last big move that I did. I was high-fiving myself and Colton for the kick ass job we did, because we had been running for weeks to get it done while integrating the very important fun, love and light aspect.  

Once I left the house at 9am, the first leg of the journey entailed going to Vegas with Bobbi, which was so much fun. I learned a lot about her and her crew which are all pretty bad ass if you ask me. She sold her whips like they were going out of style from the very second she set up the booth. I'm proud of her and excited that she met and exceeded her selling goals.

The last night we were there, Jhoanna took us to club that normally costs patrons $50 for the cover. Tables run $1,500 a night, and the rooms upstairs overlooking the crows of people run $7,000 a night. Jhoanna is a party planner and got us in the front of the line for free. The men who check you in at the front had a challenging time clearing me for entrance because my corset had 24 steel bones.
The skirt was one of my "fun" integrations and is now titled my "transitions" skirt because it was created during a very difficult transition in my life. I don't know what is on the other side of this jump - but it better be good because I loved and honored where I was and jumping is quite frankly scary! My twin is right around the corner and my public introduction to him is approaching fast.
I'm still enjoying me - single - for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment