Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Architecture of the New Earth ~ October 2017

So......this happened. I was drawing drawing drawing all the month of October. As I draw, new information comes through about myself, past life memories and the New Earth that is here now. I am one of the architects. It is my responsibilities to draw these shapes and bring in the new frequency while bringing in light from the center of creation.

The flower of life has been found around the world burned into stone at sacred /power /earth chakras sites and dates as far back as 10,500 years.

Drawing this brings information that is otherwise unattainable and equally unexplainable, but ill try.

This shape depicts the beginning of creation, when the first cells begin to split and our human form begins. The circles reflect the feminine, receptive aspect we each carry. When you connect the centers of the circles with the straight lines this brings forth the active masculine aspect we also each carry. It is imperative that these qualities are balanced within us in order to live fully in harmony within ourselves and with each other.
I choose to live in the balanced world here now.
I choose this frequency.
I choose to channel (receive/feminine) this information into the physical plane and onto paper. I know it is a 2d version of what it truly is but its a start.
I choose to actively (masculine)share this information with all who are ready to receive.
I see you.
I love you.
Thank you for being my mirror.

This one is going to my parents
This one will be hung in my home for future mapping references



This one will be sent to Alex. 

This is another one being hung in my home. The first of many multiple flowers on one poster board.

This one was drawn while holding the thought of Seth and I in our whole and complete union. 






These are some of the pieces that I created for the HopeEvolve auction

The following pieces were created for friends looking for guidance.



One of my most favorites and the beginning of the multiple flower maps that are beginning to come through

Baileys 8th birthday present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment