Sunday, February 18, 2018

Website being estabished

It has been an interesting last couple of months.

A few days after I left crying from the Christmas party Seth had a melt down and offered me a couple of thousand dollars to pack up my belongings and leave. It was a realization that I need to be able to support myself and my daughter on a moments notice.

I applied and was offered an accounting position at a home which supports caregivers by providing a great place for the handicapped. I turned it down knowing that even though they paid really well, the hours were perfect, and the benefits were abundant, I would not be happy in that environment.

I have been looking into massage therapy, and have taken 3 free classes already. I love the environment, the people are in line with the work that I do. It's a 10 month commitment. It's exciting to think I could make friends and learn a new skill. However, I don't want to get in the repetition of 'learning without earning' cycle. I NEED TO BE WHO I AM AND USE THE SKILLS I ALREADY HAVE!. Next session starts on March 20th but it still feels like I'm 'hiding' behind something else. I'm still considering it.

There are a few different projects going on.
1. The Arc in Mt. Shasta.
2. Eddie Hinsleys Heartfire in Hawaii
3. Aeon Sophia - traveling the world, um YES!!!!! I don't want to be tied to any one location - like ever!
4. Fernando Vassa

I just reserved the website unifiedvibration.com and will begin setting up the site soon. I'll keep you posted!

p.s. There was a new moon + another Solar eclipse Feb 15th, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment