Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Total Eclipse - August 21st 2017



Going to try to break down this eclipse experience as quickly as possible. Chasing the light my friends ~ we are in for a treat!

1. Left the house with all my supplies

2.Arrived at the campsite

3. Skinny dipped under the stars with strangers

4. Rented a boat and miraculously found uninterrupted slivers of heaven in the lake which we spent hours swimming and fishing in.

5. Inspiration to hoop in my tetrahedron caught the attention of 13 extra kids.

6. When one saw me whipping my magic whip the day before and asked me about it right then I was gifted an impromptu opportunity to teach children how to work with their energy body. They were all standing around listening to how to work with your energy body. When i was done, one little boy about 5 years old asked "can we leave now" and I said "any time sweetheart" he came up to me and held my hand. Bailey was blown away and told me that was amazing and how it should be.

7.Seth caught his first fish and hurt himself running back to the site to tell us. #HeIsCute

8. Bailey met a friend at the playground and ended up exchanging crystals with her on the last day (seriously who does that?)

9. Bailey walked up to within 3 feet of a deer. I'm showing her how to connect to other beings through her heart.#SheTeachesMe

10. With baileys help, i buried and left one of my favorite crystals which i have worked with for almost 20 years at the headwaters in mount shasta.

11. Swam under the stars with the whole gang and then more with just us girls - last night

12. More energy work and connecting to my light tribe this morning

13. Made it to the lake for the start and stayed in the water for most of the eclipse. It got cold at peak, and gray outside. I had to get out and sit on the ground because I felt like I might get sick trying to process all of it in the water, or drown. #ThankgodForSolidEarth

14. Ashton reminds me to crack my whip right after the peak - which was exactly what I (we) needed.

15. I connect to source, to the earth, to the future and the past, to the masculine and feminine aspects in each of us. At the moment of each crack I bring in sacred geometries flowing through me. At this point I'm dizzy and barely able to stand. It was a LOT of energy. But I did it. There are people around and when I'm done, they ask me why. And I tell them how we as a planet are moving into a higher frequency and how Im here to help and give them information on how they can help by watching their choices in each moment and choosing the highest vibration possible right then #WeAreinThisTogether

16. While returning the life jackets at the marina, I was gifted an opportunity to be christ conscious with a stranger who fell in front of me and cut her foot open. I cleaned it, neosporinned it, and bandaged it up.

17. On the way out, at a gas station, I meet 2 horses on their way to transition from this world and am gifted with an opportunity to connect them to source. One was filled with cancer, and ready. The other was 2 years younger than I and not ready. I connected him with an old friend who he loved in his younger years who will meet him on the other side. #Blessed

18. I saw my lover with new eyes, again.#IKindaDigHim

19. I am still buzzing.

#StartedAtTheBottomNowWeAreHere

#ThemeSong

#HolyOakWhipsAreTheBest

#TwinflamesRockTheHouse

#ThesenewkidsareaBIGdeal
The love of my soul



No comments:

Post a Comment