Sunday, December 28, 2008

We are getting a puppy!


On Christmas day I woke up with Buster licking my face. I knew he was no longer with us, but he was there. In fact, I fell back asleep after he woke me up the first time and again there he was jumping off of my legs and licking my face. Two things that I would hassle him for when he was alive. Later that day we received a call from Shanon's uncle Steve. Steve and his wife, Judy, had a litter of puppies born November 15th, 2008 at approximately 8 a.m. They wanted us to have one.
Ironically, our friend Ben had gone on a last minute visit to see his family in Denver the day before - 1 hour away from Colorado Springs where the puppy lives. The puppy would be ready after the 30th and Ben wasn't coming home until New Years day.
Looks like we have a new addition to our family coming next Thursday!
We are getting the house cleaned up and ready for our 7 week old baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment