Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Day is always so stressful but after all is said and done is fun. 
Colton was able to spend the entire winter break with us.
I was worried that we wouldn't have enough. That someone would be unhappy.  But my kids are amazing and were happy the entire day. 

The little piano that was the one thing that Bailey thought was coming from Santa.

Bailey dancing in her new princess dress from mom and dad, gloves from grandma, and hat from Heather.
Yes, we survived the last day of the Mayan Calendar. Let the New World BEGIN!


Sledding with the dogs pulling us up the street. I was freaked out because they were running sooo fast. The kids had a blast.

Go, Dog, Go!

Later in the day we went sledding. Big brother carrying little sister back up the hill.

HUGE Snowflakes!

I would love to write more about this great day but because I was so far behind on the posts, and updated the last seven months in one sitting, I am exhausted. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing to update 7 months in one sitting! Wow. Your Christmas looks so wonderful. those snowflakes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete