Sunday, December 16, 2012

Visit to Orem, Utah

Last trip up to Orem, the place of my birth, before the holidays. After 4 hours of shopping, with very little to show for it, I get to spend time with my sisters, nieces, nephews, and kids. 
Nathalia, Colton, Me, and sister Gay (she is crocheting a beautiful afghan)
I love my SEESTERS!!! We are missing one....tadan, where are you??

We love Grandma and Grandpa

I love my lovely family. It's very rare that we get a family shot like this. 
Speaking of ovens that haven't worked since February. This is the new one I purchased on my last trip to Orem. SOOOO grateful to finally find work in Moab. Yes, I am working for a firm in California over the internet but still, so very very grateful. This stove rocks!! Thank you god, and santa!!



No comments:

Post a Comment