Monday, July 12, 2010

Alex....Alex Bo Balex....

I have to apologize that my posts are so short and to the point. I really have had to allot my time well. It's an art, really. Anyway - here it goes.

Alex and I went down the river on my Uncle Raymonds property in Kingston this year. We had to duck just in time before the bridge hit our noggins and knocked us out. What a little trooper.


We went to the creamery to see where milk comes from. Very eye opening to realize what all goes into the process. We thought we were going to a mom and pop milking the cows by hand sort of place. But no. There were 150,000 cows being milked every day at this Farmers of America facility.

He decided that he wanted a mohawk for the summer. It fits his personality a little too much. This is Alex with my favorite cousins youngest son.

The next three pictures were taken by Alex. These are flowers from our front yard. I have blown them up to 5X7's and will frame them in 8X10" black frames. They will go somewhere on our walls. Maybe the bathroom. It needs a little brightening up in there. He did a pretty good job, huh!

I was proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment