Sunday, July 31, 2011

Graduating Boys


I am so proud of my two boys. Alex is moving on to 2nd grade this year. His performance at the Charter school was awesome. Shanon had to work and I got to be the lucky bear who heard this handsome person sing. He sang right to me, his eyes never left mine. I cried. How lucky am I to be this little mans mom. Had we not come on vacation to Moab in 2007. Had I not chatted with the man behind the counter at the Rock Shop, had I chose to not listen to my sisters and given him my telephone number, had he not called, this day would not have filled my memory banks. It's the little steps, the little things we do on a daily basis that could alter our lives forever. To get to be Alex's mom, is to say the least, AMAZING. P.s. Alex found a clip on tie to wear just like his older brother.

Now, Colton. He filled his last term report card in 8th grade with straight A's. He looked so handsome that graduating day. I am so proud of how far he, and I have come since I had him fourteen years ago. I love watching him turn into the man that he is becoming. What a light in this world (especially when I'm not around hahaha).

No comments:

Post a Comment