Monday, May 21, 2012

Bar M Trails in Moab

The Bar M Trails in Moab are one of the many reasons outdoorsy people come to Moab. These biking trails range in difficulty from easy to advanced this area has it all. In the five years I've been here, I hadnt taken the kids until now. 
 Bailey and I waited in this beautiful land until the boys made the loop.
 Here comes Colton!
 I love putting a smile on this kids face. Getting out and back into nature does it instantaneously. He complained the whole way up saying it was going to take way to long. He would rather stay home and text his friends, or be online. But he forgets that I know how to make him smile. 
 Alex didnt have as much fun. Apparently he fell halfway around the loop, which took about an hour total.
 He's trying to smile though! I'll give him that.
At the end of the day, they all love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment