Monday, May 21, 2012

Mohawk!!

Colton came home and told me he was going to get a Mohawk. When I said "OK" he did it almost immediately. I don't think he expected me to be okay with it. He has such great hair for it too.

I'll tell you what. When I'm going through something significant, I do something with my hair. I am not going to go off the deep end and do something that will cause harm to others or myself. The hair is a perfect outlet.  I'll take waking up early to help Colton get his hair to stand up just right any day of the week over him doing something else to experiment with his experience...
I'm proud of you Colton!

What a great kid this one. Glad he is the leader of the pack.

1 comment:

  1. You are a great mom to understand what kids need to do to express themselves. That is something I am working on as my girls grow.

    ReplyDelete