Saturday, February 25, 2017

Finding a new place to call HOME

Another era is coming to an end.

We are looking to move out of the house I moved into with Seth last August. Bailey and I have a vision of finding a house with a view, close to a creek. Seth seems apprehensive.

We need 3 bedrooms, big windows, and a view. I would love quartz countertops (of course I would!).

That's what I command.

I don't know when or how we are going to be able to afford it but I'm continuing to see myself in it. Dancing and laughing in the kitchen with the kids. Hanging my crystal tetrahedron in the window, making my alters with my sacred geometries and doing my energy work. I see it, I feel it, I love it. I go there often.

I know we are in the process of manifesting everything that we desire. I know we are. I feel it in every cell in my being.

I love you all ~ I am so flipping excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment