Thursday, February 9, 2017

Woops ~ I just remembered who I AM

This last weekend, something shifted. I became whole inside my body and completely merged with all aspects of myself. I remembered who I was and truly who I am. By golly ~ I am in love. Fully completely. And it feels GOOOD!

The Ascension is happening at an accelerated pace. But guess what - I'm not running. I'm going with the ebb and flow of it. Enjoy, En Joy, In Joy. How truly liberating this is to lift the veil and make the connection with the creation of all that is as well as with our Earth Mother, Terra, who is also experiencing these changes. It makes me smile so big and laugh at the wonder and magic of all of this. We did this - every human, animal, plant in this dimension. It is glorious.

Check out pendymagic.blogspot.com for guidance on your path. 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment