Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Lions Gate Portal 8/8/18 - Mount Shasta

For my birthday this year I asked Seth to join me in Mount Shasta during the Lions Gate Portal on 8/8/2018. It was time to relocate the crystal I had at the base of the hill. 

It was a struggle to get him there. There were many reasons / excuses why he wouldn't be able to make it and insisted that I tell him that it would be okay if he didn't make it. I refused. I told him that I had stated clearly to the universe what I wanted and why. Having my twin flame with me to relocate this gridded crystal would be epic. 

A few weeks ago, fires erupted all over California, including around our destination ~ Mount Shasta. As I thought about this trip images on wildfires on either side of the car would come to mind. I thought about how cool it would be to get Seth to drive through hell with me in order to serve God. 
On our drive we did catch a wild rogue fire off the the right of us. It was a strange sensation knowing that all of this was happening around us. But I knew that we were on mission and completely safe.
This is an image of Mount Shasta surrounded by smoke from the fires

It always makes me a little nervous when I am looking for the last location where I buried my quartz. I knew where she was, but second guessed myself, again. Another reminder to pause and connect with her before attempting to dig her up. 

I asked Seth to choose her new location. Under the open sky this time (not under a tree - I've been told that we graduated). This way I can zoom in from above when connecting with the grid.  

It was really special that my twin flame, my King was there.

I wore my favorite raggy skirt that I could see myself wearing as a peasant and lover of God unconditionally. Here, Seth and I are standing directly above the crystal.  I am forever blessed and honored to serve God during this Ascension for us all. It makes me want to cry when I'm gifted with images of who I really am and what I really signed up for by incarnating here. 

During the Galactic Activation, I saw who Seth and I are. I am humbled, terrified, overjoyed and wigged with how much work I still have left to do to get to where we need to be in order to make this shift smoothly. Holy Moly. Here. We. Go!

Back at camp Seth got a massive stomach ache and we weren't able to do much. I am wondering if he might have been activated somehow and wasn't processing it so well. There was no reason for his stomach to be hurting as bad as it was. The next morning I got up to find four bucks right next to our tent. I think that's a good omen! There was also a heart in a tree right next to our tent. We carved our initials in it (don't tell anyone) I've never done that before but it seemed fitting to do this on this Epic trip. 

 My friends Sarah and James were camping there too. In fact there was a lot of people who had traveled to Mt. Shasta for Lions Gate. But these two are my favorite. We met them at the Headwaters for some fresh spring water and good conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment