Monday, August 27, 2018

Alignment with my highest vibrational frequency and my whole healed complete inner child

I've been a little quiet here and super superficial to be honest the last few months. This was on purpose so that I could contort into a form that was comfortable for some who I dearly love, more than I want to admit. I'm grateful that I have this capability but also want to say thank you to those who know how to water me, feed me, bless me with words of encouragement and strength when I don't think I have any more. I want to publicly thank the people who have supported my dreams. You KNOW who you are. I support you in reaching your best too. 

There is a major alignment and gateway opening on the 29th. 3 days before my sweet bodies 40th year of breath. 

I want to remind you to remember the end goal during this time. What do you want? Where do you see yourself being on the OTHER side of this shift in consciousness? WHO do you want in your life and do they support you in reaching your goals? 

I've managed to match the frequency of my highest vibrational frequency AND my healed whole and complete inner child while walking alongside my Lions and the Master of Light, Jesus the Christ. 

My King, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment