Friday, August 31, 2018

For my 40th Birthday, I introduce to you ~ THE STAR KIDS PROGRAM!

I am developing the Star Kids Program to teach the children about their energy bodies, the chakras, quantum breathing techniques and connecting with each other through their heart space. I will be teaching them sacred geometry and how to energetically build these shapes around their bodies so that they can maintain and raise their frequency regardless of the environment they are in.

I have been learning, practicing and doing this work for many years and know the benefits that this knowledge has gifted me. It is my honor to share and be in service to the new generation. It is time for us to remember to love each other without conditions and co-create the planet we choose to live with.

I am asking for help in raising my goal of $1,000 so that I can obtain the non-profit business license ($750) and supplies for the classes. Once I obtain the non-profit status, this will allow me to receive donations from vendors, but until then I will need supplies.

The non-profit I am establishing has other facets that I look forward to sharing with you as they come to fruition.

I release this request to God's will and create this in ways that serve the Highest Good of All.

PayPal me at nickyfinch@gmail.com if this resonates with you.

Thank you for your support as we climb this hill together.

Here is the Go Fund Me link. https://www.gofundme.com/star-kids-program…

No comments:

Post a Comment