Sunday, December 2, 2018

Everything is coming up Roses

On Friday the kids and I went to the gas station to fill up as much as I could, which was $20 :) My card would not work, I tried it twice. I knew I had at least $20 in my bank account. The screen on the gas pump told me I had to go inside to see a tenant.
When I got in there, I noticed these beauty-full roses in glass containers with what looks like water! As soon as I saw them I got this ping from my magic man saying that this was a gift for me as I walk through this doorway into my newly created world of wealth, health, abundance, peace, joy, laughter, love and bliss. I asked the guy behind the counter where they came from and if they were real. The guy checking out and the tenant laughed saying they were from China and they figured 'someone' would buy them. I asked if I could look at the tag at the bottom to find out more information. When I went to take off the wrapping underneath, the container came open and I was ale to feel that the roses are in fact real! still left the store without buying, because I needed to get gas and double check my bank account to make sure that I had enough to even consider getting one. Of course I kept getting the message that yes, of course you do, this is a gift for you! I went back after taking Ash to TaeKwonDo and we all went in to look at them. They chose the rainbow one. But I still didn't get it until the next day when I was hoping to go in and talk to the owner about 1. Where they came from 2. What were they contained in 3. How long they survive 4. Mind blown.
The Rose is the highest vibrating flower on the planet which makes it so unique when carrying it's quality in your energy field. It also helps in keeping your energy seperated from others and being able to identify what is yours and what is theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment