Monday, December 24, 2018

Sacred Sex Magic

On Thursday before we went on winter break, I had an incredible session with Tazhane. I told her what I was working on with my new finance firm, the healing center, the vision of my home set up on land. She wanted to know if the construct was already built energetically. Yes, it absolutely is.
She worked in the astrals and afterwards told me everything she saw. The construct is there in pyramid form. I stand on the top as a high priestess, the firm in one corner of the pyramid, the healing center in another, my home in another, and a sacred space just for me in another (which I hadnt seen until then, but I think it’s by the creek) She said I’ve built this before in a previous form.
She said the reason sex has not been present for me is because I view sex as sacred and what’s available to me right now is very low vibrational. This is directly related to my financial situation. She encouraged me to work with sex magic and bringing back the return of this sacred sex. Since then I pulled out my rose quartz and have been practicing every morning until I orgasm. I’m learning so much about myself. So far, the orgasm only reaches the top of my sacral. I look forward to full body explosions.
Yesterday, the information I was receiving during the session was that the universe is ready to give me everything I desire and more, but I have to be willing and ready to receive.
This morning was all about going really slow and holding spots then as I relaxed into it I could accept a steady flow. A steady flow of wealth.
The thoughts and the way I talk to myself during these sessions are different than they had been in the past. I’m kinder, I’m sweet, I’m masculine, I’m knowing, I’m confident, and my feminine is receptive and relaxed in the knowing of what is coming.
Yesterday, during the day, I noticed myself getting uptight and then remembered what I had to do to explode, which was relax and breathe. So I did and it helped shift me out of my funk.

Updates
1/17 : Message from sesh - " Are you ready to receive? "
1/18 : Message from sesh - "Your Kingdom is watching."



No comments:

Post a Comment