Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Remnants of Self-Worth ~ Modern Mystery School Healings

Erin called me last night. I have been doing trade work for her in exchange for healings she is passed down in the lineage of King Solomon via the Modern Mystery School. She has been asking how many hours I am in so that we can do work. When I didn't respond to multiple inquiries of how much she owed me, she finally called. I explained that I was still experiencing remnants of lack of self worth, even though I am super close and have a game plan in place to rectify and blow the doors off this mo' fo'er. We came up with a strategy plan.

Today I am doing a soul retrieval. Thursday I am getting celestial codes (and Mercury goes direct) Friday is the New Moon, I get my hair done in the morning and go live with Tia in the afternoon.

There, and, done!

No comments:

Post a Comment