Monday, January 21, 2019

Full Blood Moon & Solar Eclipse

Holy shit, I had no idea how cool the moon was going to be last night. I didn't realize we were going to be able to see it even! I don't know what I was thinking, maybe that it was going to be happening in the middle of the night or cloudy (which it was all day!) or what. I was lying there on the couch, we were watching Harry Potter and I noticed how fabulous my body was feeling. I could see the geometries at both ends of my spine at the base and at the top of my skull and all throughout my body. I said out loud - I sure do like the way this eclipse feels.

It wasn't two minutes later Bailey looks out the window and says 'Look at the moon!' Sure enough the eclipse was just beginning. We sat out on the deck and watched as it got darker and darker and finally peaked. I took out my pendulum of course and went to each of them connecting to their heart and then lastly to my own imagining the dodecahedron in each of us. The moon looked soooooo awesome! It was like this planet just sitting there. We are so used to seeing it white in the sky but this time it was red - it looked like Mars. Bailey said, 'Wouldn't that be cool if it floated down into our hands and gave us all of our manifestations right now and then turned into butterflies' I was like, yes. Yes it would be. hahaha!

The boys went inside first and Bailey and I had a moment to thank the Universe for allowing us to experience this. We walked inside to view it from the couch but as soon as we turned the corner, the clouds had already covered it! It had literally been cloudy and rainy all day. It's as if it came out to let us watch the earth's shadow cover the moon just for us to experience it. It was the most incredible thing I've seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment