Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Money Matters

The more I work with energy, the more I notice what I'm not acting in accordance with my divine sovereignty. For example; the wallet I've been carrying around for a few years is def not inspiring to open up and pull out cash or card. Look at how I have treated money in the past! 

 Seth's was the same way! When I told him it was time for me to upgrade, he said Me Too! Apparently he had a new wallet that had been sitting in his car for years but he's not taken the time to switch it out until I told him I was ready to receive more money and upgrade the way I treated energy coming to me in this format.

And so, I said "magic man, darling, I would like an inspiring wallet that makes me feel like Royalty when I carry it." And he said, "Here you go" and provided me with this - same day. 



I absolutely love it. AND it cost me $5.
From here on I will treat money as if it is my friend, someone I like spending time with, investing in, someone I am grateful for and appreciate so much. Because all these things are so very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment