Sunday, March 19, 2017

Being a frequency holder and a magic weaver

It is imperative that I keep my frequency stable during these times of great change. I am a frequency keeper and a magic weaver. Weaving magic into every day life while also holding the frequency of unconditional love.

I have terminated all things that lower my frequency including drinking, smoking, being around people who lower my energy field.

I have also introduced Yoga into my life and am outside much more than I have been in the winter months. I have integrated the power of calling myself back, and wrapping a golden string of light around my energy field during my meditations so that it forms a crust of protection around me when I am around fluctuating energies.

Why? Because it was getting worse. Every time I lowered my frequency, it wasn't fun any more. It got to the point where I didn't want to anymore.  How did I quit these things you ask? I asked for my twelve strands of dna to be reconnected - and then I watched as the change took place within my cells.

Seth can't stand it when I talk about this stuff. It's interesting because Seth feels this and takes it as me attacking him. He mantras 'you don't change me, I don't change you' over and over again its this phrase that has become so thick in his vocabulary that it means nothing any more and has lost all context. What I don't think he understands is that I have changed and because we are twin flames, he feels this as himself changing and feels completely threatened.  I have not done any work with him at the physical level. I ask if I can practice and he is so far against it and says no.

He told me that he is feeling like nothing about him matters and that it's all about me, I don't understand where this is coming from at all. I don't understand how what I do, who I am, eliminates who he is in any way. This is ME ~ and I like me, so I'm going to talk the way I want to talk and do the things I do. I am not in hiding anymore for fear of what people think about me. What other people think about me has nothing to do with who I am. 

If ultimately this furious energetic coming from him leads to a separation because he can't stand it, well then our mission will have failed and our incarnation pointless. Separation is not an option here.

I play with fun and laughter. Well, I feel like I do this, but I could certainly do better as this is not reflected in the space around me when Seth is home lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment