Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Cross Roads

Image result for cross roads
I'm at a cross roads. Do we move in with the twin or do we go to Spain and deal with the possibility of a blow out drag out fight with him.. Maybe this wouldnt happen, but with the way he's been acting recently, I would not in any way be surprised if this happened. LOL..Is it possible that I could have both? Do I want to take this leap forward?

I know for a fact that I want what I want. I'm not being stubborn, I'm being decisive.

Not only that - I deserve the things that I want.

I am worthy of the things that I desire.

What is it that I want, you ask?

I want love, I want to feeeeel love, be love, emanate love (I have recently adopted the practice of looking at myself in the mirror and telling myself how in love I am with me - just so that when it does come back to me, I'll know how it feels to love me).

I want great fantastic sex - and great big orgasms in the wake of the aforementioned love (again, practicing this lately, with myself. My twin is often too tired after working all day).

I want to look out of my kitchen, living room, and bedroom windows and see my mother earth in all her glory (kind of like how I look at myself in all my glory and beauty).

I want access to her abundant land so that I can walk, bike, hike, and in-joy her (similar to how I want to be in-joyed).

I want abundance to flow through me naturally and with ease (similar to how I flow through life's changes).

Bailey envisions a house like ours in Moab by a creek, on a hill, with views out the windows. I can't imagine her not lining up with this. She is such a mother earth lover that I know beyond all doubt that the universe and our planet will give her everything that she desires.

Is it here?

No comments:

Post a Comment