Monday, October 1, 2018

Aligning with the AfterSchool director of our district at a golf tournament!

Calling all Star Kids, calling all Star Kids ~ Report to base, report to base

Good news guys, today while volunteering my massage therapy services at a golf tournament, I “coincidentally” met the director of the after school kids programs for the school district K-12.

I told him about the Star Kids after school program and explained the current curriculum. He wants to meet with me and discuss opportunities to teach all grades throughout the district (which btw just happened to be in our district even though the tournament was nowhere near our district) He said they’ve been wanting to do something similar and asked if I’d be interested in consulting for the district. Um..Ya, actually I would! He even came back a second time to introduce me to his co-director to discuss.

Building the new world here guys. Coming in hot!

I love my work and the people I continue to align with. It always surprises me when my visions manifest in the physical. Another confirmation that this work works.

If you are interested in supporting the ongoing development of this project, you can donate to the go fund me page. At the moment I’m in need of the following:
1. quality compasses to teach drawing the sacred geometries, and
2. tubing materials to build hoola hoops that will give a visual to the kids when spinning the shapes around their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment