Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Money being a form of Energy Exchange and that is all

I just had an epiphany. I've gone back and forth with putting a price on my services because 1. They are my gifts and 2. I absolutely love my work and know that everyone should have the opportunity and the means to experience it.

I realized that the Uni-verse doesnt speak in terms of money. It speaks in energy and vibrations. Money is a man made tool to express and exchange energy. Because my work gets to the root, there is no set pricetag. It fluctuates based on the being in front of me.

The services I offer locate stagnate or blocked energies, clears the channel between the center of creation and the center of the earth, balances the masculine and feminine aspects and aligns the energy centers with the universal sacred geometries.

The vision I witnessed today was the person I'm working with chooses how much to release and how much light they are ready to bring in. They choose how much to invest in their own ascension and experience. What $5 means to me could mean something entirely different to someone else, its energy!

This realization has multiple facets to it including how I in turn expend the energy I receive from their release.

That's a big responsibility and I understand now what that looks like. I trust the divine order of the universe (especially Now that I'm in resonance with its construct) and will continue forward with this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment