Monday, October 29, 2018

Essential Anatomy 5

I want to record this process because I am coming in HOT! I found this App called Essential Anatomy 5 two weeks ago. I've been going through each section of the brain and aligning it with the following qualities :

Wealth (today I added 'Monetary Wealth')
Health
Abundance
Bliss
Joy
Laughter
Love
Prosperity
My Highest Vibrational Frequency
The center of creation

I put the laminated drawing of the dodecahedron on my leg, highlight the section of the brain that I am working with, find the length on the pendulum for that section of the brain, then state 'I align myself with.....' If the pendulum says no or swings counterclockwise I ask for all qualities in dissonance to be pulled out and transformed back into source light including but not limited to; believe structures, behavioural patterns, thought patterns, emotional addictions (which produce a corresponding chemical release - no wonder we keep having them!). I take a deep breath and move the energy, running it through the dodecahedron. I then call light and unconditional love from the center of creation into that section of the brain.
That little pea pod is the pituitary gland. It is said to be the 3rd eye. Found out it releases nine different hormones. The hypothalamus gland (the big one) is the center for feelings, instincts, motivational states and emotional reactions. 

I love when I find an old archaic believe structure in there that trails back to a long gone ancestor who held it so tight that it ended up in her cell structure and got passed down to her children. I am so grateful to be able to clear it from here - all the way back up the bloodline and down to my grandchildren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment