Sunday, October 28, 2018

Carving Pumpkins with the Family

It's interesting how different my life is, even carving pumpkins. In one part of my life I had my boys, Alex and Colton. Now it's these two. I am so grateful for all of my wide range of experiences and cannot wait to watch the unfoldment of what I am creating this time around. I am so excited.

Bailey's pumpkin had seeds growing inside of it! 
The kids said, 'Yep, that's why we call you Nature Girl!'

 Seth's season is starting. He just got off a long shift after the Halloween party last night and slept for only a couple hours before having to go back straight away for brunch. I made sure the pumpkins were cleaned out so all he had to do was carve and hit the hay.
Here's the finished product! 
From top to bottom : Seth's, Mine, Bailey's, Ashton's. They turned out super cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment