Saturday, October 27, 2018

Massage Minded ~ handing me clients

My externship site lady, Liz Curiel, is retiring as of January 1st and handing me all of her clients. I graduate massage school January 25th. Today we went to an event that she's been doing the last couple of years, twice a year. It's a scrapbooking party in a beautiful setting at a retreat center in Danville. It used to be a Mission in the 1700's. Here's a picture of us.
This lady is amazing. Seth found her on the golf course and she has been teaching me all her mad skills. Her hands are giving out on her though and she is going to become a heavy machine operator next. Her end goal is to go back to school, but she needs to make bank first before doing that. I'm going to see about making sure all her dreams come true. P.S. She makes this incredible cream using cannabis that she grows in her front yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment