Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Flying through timelines

Happy Halloween!

Things are moving so fast these days it's hard to keep up. I have clients on the financial end, and I have clients on the energy end. I am integrating both and am so excited about what's around the corner. I have ordered some HCG to get my body ready in preparation for this leap. Still taking the accounting course that Tia gifted and going as fast as my booty will allow while taking deep breaths, watching my friends go through their gigs and loving every second. Seth is, well, Seth. I wonder how I will feel about him once this comes into fruition. I wonder if I will be resentful. I doubt it. I might say arrivederci. I might say come here baby. Who knows! I guess it depends on how long we can hold our breath.

Regardless, my baby is being born and I am soooo super grateful for all the amazing gifts from god I have been blessed with throughout this journey. I am seriously blessed. Seth is such a small part of my remembrance through this time, but at the same time, he has been holding me up this whole time by working and paying the bills. Okay, God. After this, his karma is done. Okay?! He's done. All of his debt must be forgiven. I love him. And p to the s.....he's coming with me. I don't need anybodies permission. He's mine, and he's coming with me. Got it? I love you. I love me. I love what we've done here.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment