Sunday, August 3, 2014

K so things suck sometimes.....and?

True or False.......

True ~ My seventeen year old wants to move out and is in the process of making that dream come true, before graduating high school.
Reaction: ugh

False ~ we will never be able to finish this house.  We are in the process of getting refinanced, which means that I will finally be on the title and on the loan (instead of Shanon's ex-girlfriend), and we will DEFINITELY have the nicest house on the block (and in my personal, candid opinion - the nicest house in this town). No question.

True ~ Alex is pretty funny, and I need to get shit straight before he becomes a teenager, otherwise he will give us a run for our money.....no joke.

True ~ I really do have a spectacular husband. Super happy he doesn't like to go into debt (to my detriment, but also benefit), he can work on vehicles (which saves us helluv money), and he motivates me to be the bitch I always knew I could be....and he takes it because he knows that what I bitch about it spot on.

True ~ I am officially the BEST MOM EVER! Because I teach my kids to be good people, and that they ARE good people, EVEN if sometimes they make mistakes because they are human and that's okay. Plus, shit happens, and then you die.

Love.....,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment