Monday, August 18, 2014

Progress

I SOO appreciate and enjoy my personality (let me be cocky for a minute, okay?). Even though I was devastated about the no go for the refinance, I made sure that this happened this last weekend. We wrapped the new addition. Getting ready for cedar tongue and groove siding!

Front of the house

 Front, with the side of garage

Up top

And.....the backyard + up top.

T & G Cedar for 1,000 linear feet (= to 500 square feet) will cost $400 (which is a steal at .40 a linear foot from the Rustic Lumber Company) + $60 for Brandon to deliver to Price. I am meeting him, or my dad, hopefully on Friday morning. If I wait until Saturday to pick up from Price, we will have to wait until Sunday to install. By 1:30 pm in Moab, Utah its hot as hell and we can't even touch the tools without burning the crap out of our fingers. So I hope and pray someone will either meet me in Price Friday morning, or that the rusticlumbercompany.com will have something in stock in Grand Junction, CO for me to pick up Friday morning before I have to go into work at 3:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment