Saturday, November 3, 2018

The evolution of my business, mission and soul work

I have known for a very long time what I came here to do. I came here to raise the vibration of the planet. This has taken on many forms and has evolved and grown a lot over the years. I found these old cards while I was cleaning out the closets and getting ready for the new.

This one was painted in watercolor while waiting for Seth to come home.  I pretty much zoned out and didn't know what she looked like until she was done. The little ball in her hand is the earth. She has the sun at her third eye. Seth came home that day with flowers for me that matched the color of her body. I created this business card at age 25 when I was working as a principal at MCF & Co. in San Francisco. I quit the firm and the industry in 2005 when I predicted the market collapse of 2008, three years early. I lived off my stock options for the next 2 years while I moved back to Utah and regained my footing and mission focus. 
This one was next. Chris Kepler, a friend I met at the Advanced BioGeometry class in Canada in 2006, helped me design it. This was during the time I was being trained by the Egyptians on how to work with the pendulum, bring in the energy qualities found at sacred sites around the planet, and balance the energies in the home. I was just learning how to build the octahedron around the body and later how to shift it into the star tetrahedron and spin it in both directions while manifesting. 
This is my most recent business card, but it too will evolve to include a back side and the title 'Financial Master' or something like that. The name will come to me when it's time. 

As my business zips into place I realize that everything up until this point is balancing and integrating into one. My spiritual practice and knowledge is intimately interwoven with my professional knowledge and practice. I truly am an ascension guide. My ascension includes making bank while assisting individuals and businesses in making a lot of money for themselves! As a side, I will be working with individuals and who knows maybe businesses, in releasing everything that is not in line with their mission and goals. The excitement of this creation gets me up every single day to watch the sun come up in the morning while calling in my goals and aligning with Source. I am loving the journey. I am loving the challenges and I know beyond the shadows of doubt that I what I am creating is more real than the perception of what is in my every day experience right now. 

Bring it!



No comments:

Post a Comment