Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Clearing pain, suffering, poverty and replacing with....

I've been doing this work with my own body and now it's come to my realization that I'm the only one I know who does this and am extending it out to the rest of the planet.

This morning I dialed into California asking for the fires to calm and subside if it be the will of God.

I then zoomed into Mt. Shasta. I was informed that heaven on earth is going to get here one way or another, with the occupants on the planet or not, and was instructed that I might as well do what I do in ways that are for the highest good of everyone at a rate their bodies can easily assimilate.

I asked that all pain, suffering and poverty be pulled from the collective. I watched it go up and back to source. I asked that what we cleared be replaced with wealth, health, abundance, peace, joy, laughter and unconditional love. I watched all of that move into the collective. Oh that felt mighty nice. Then I did me, of course. Got to make sure I'm solid in and of myself in order to do this ongoing work. Oh I'm so grateful for the gifts I've been given and cannot really comprehend the magnitude of a job I've signed up to do. This is almost as nutso as standing on my head while giving birth to Bailey Sage!


This gives you an idea of what my work looks like. 

Later in the day : I waled outside to go give a friend a massage and guess what! Blue skies ~ Woot Woot, and....there is rain in the forecast for tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment