Monday, November 12, 2018

Spin classes + NeuroPlasticity in action

This morning I pulled myself out of bed at 4:30 to prepare for spin classes at 5:30. Super stoked I made it happen. This was another confirmation for myself that, yes, I am building this. There’s no question about that.

Thought + Emotion (In-Motion) = Reality.

I watched myself in the mirror busting ass and told myself that I am doing this. I make $10,000 or more per month helping people reach their goals. When there is a block or resistance in the body, That is a physical representation of the resistance to receiving the frequency of wealth in any/all forms.

There were many many times where I tried to talk myself into going just another 5 minutes and then I was good, I could quit and walk away. Then within that 5 minutes I talked myself back into completing the hour long class. Saying, you can do this, Nicole. You are a bad ass. You are going to create everything you say you are going to create. There is no doubt in my mind.

Tomorrow is yoga, the next day is another spin class. Hoping to meet Tia there.

#BuildingMyDreamLife

No comments:

Post a Comment