Saturday, November 10, 2018

Subconscious and Conscious working together

Last night I dreamt of going to a conference in a gorgeous hall. All of the people I have aligned with this year were there, in their prime states, speaking and doing their things. Tia was cooking a fancy meal, Erin and Martina were in another part of the hall speaking to a group. I was holding many crystal skulls but one in particular stood out. It was orange and smiling.
I sat down at a bar and I started talking to another person. I told her about my position in the family of 7. How my mom had lost two babies before I was born. Then it was pointed out to me that a woman from across the bar had recently lost a baby. I talked with her briefly then showed her a picture of a baby girl that I was carrying around.
I went out back and down some stairs to the ocean. I watched as a topless mermaid beached then jumped back into the water. As I continued down the stairs,  I could see all the marine life under the water. Specifically dolphins, who I called out to with my thoughts. They immediately responded and I noticed they started communicating with each other from miles away to coordinate their interaction with me. I sat on the stairs and noticed treasures and gold pieces. I was instructed to take a couple but leave the rest because they were gifts for the marine life. I was still holding the picture of the little girl and a frame it was out of. As I walked back upstairs, the dolphins had surfaced and called out to me letting me know they were present for me when I needed them.
I walked back upstairs and woke up.
As I started writing this post Bailey came upstairs in her apron saying she woke up this morning wanting to be a chef....just like how my dream started out with Tia cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment