Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Jumping Timelines

Last night I was studying the next level accounting program, getting ready for this next jump, and fell asleep hard. I was having wild dreams and then awoken hard and told to get up out of bed, make the bed, take my Ipad and get up on the couch. I was slow to get up and was practically kicked out of bed again, 'GET UP ~ YOU'RE GOING TO MISS THIS TIME LINE JUMP!"

I did what I was told and came upstairs. My butt was not even on the couch yet and the front door swung open so hard it startled me. Seth and I ended up spending the next hour chatting with tea about his work, my work, our goals, our path our family.

Had he come downstairs with me still in bed, we would have never ever had that experience.

#TimeLineJumping

No comments:

Post a Comment