Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Out with the Old ~ In with the New

I can't make this stuff up. Remember when I was cleaning out closets this weekend? Well, magic happened. I'm going to let the screenshots speak for themselves...



Alright, well, Seth didn't respond after that and I left the old never worn shoes in the closet at his request. I organized everything in all the closets and dressers.  At the end of it I barely made it before the thrift store closed with huge bags of 'I'm never wearing these things again' clothes. I was super proud of myself to say the very least. 

My neighbor turns out, was doing the same thing at her place and when I got back from the thrift store, she gifted me this couch that I put in the bedroom! I've always loved this style.

The very next day our friends, Luke and Evonne, invited us over to celebrate Luke's dad's birthday. On the way there, Seth tells me that Evonne had got a bag full of shoes from a client's garage who will never wear them. Guess what...they just happened to be Seth's size. Surprise surprise....

This is what Seth was gifted. Four brand new pairs of  $130 shoes. There is another pair not featured here because Seth has already started wearing them. 

Last night Seth came home. I was up and listening to the Accounting program class. I turned it off as he got into bed.  We sat there in silence for a while and then he turned to me and said ' I hear you about the shoes. I recognize that, okay?' Then he asked if we can keep the magic to a minimum. He was stating how every day doesn't have to be 'special' and then started getting angry when I informed him that to me, every day is magic and every moment is special. He started saying things like, why do we have to fight about this?! I replied that I wasn't fighting and that this is what I truly believe and not in a weird way, but in a way that supports my goals. I actually WANT to believe in magic and that every moment is special. It's what I want. He

kept saying 'Why am I getting so angry?' of course I responded with 'probably because you're addicted to the chemicals that are released from your pineal gland when you get angry.' That just sent him over the edge as he told me to stop with the rhetoric. Of which I did not respond and silently chuckled because it's highly likely that this statement is true and I brought it to his awareness so now he is responsible for it.

 The last thing I said was, "I'm glad you got new shoes because you deserve them. I love you, Goodnight and sweet dreams angel." Of which he responded, "Whatever". I love him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment