Wednesday, November 21, 2018

What I'm calling in

Google map of the location of the fire in Paradise. Calling in the rain big time. 
And, par moi! 
I go through all these sections of my brain every morning as the sun comes up. I ask if I am in alignment with my highest vibrational frequency, wealth, health, abundance, peace, joy, laughter and love. In the locations where I am not, I pull everything that is in dissonance with those specific frequencies. I watch them shift through the sacred geometries and move out. Everything that is in dissonance, including belief systems, behavioural patterns, thought patterns, emotional addictions (yes, we CAN become addicted to our emotions because there is a chemical that is released when we have strong emotions). When I talk about calling in wealth, I'm talking about MASSIVE wealth. Not just enough to get by. I am calling in my TRUE galactic worth! Holy shit balls I am tripping out and so excited. Every single day picks up the pace. 

Diencephalon

Diencephalon


Diencephalon
Diencephalon


Limbic System

Limbic System

Limbic System

Limbic System

Ventricular System

Ventricular System






No comments:

Post a Comment