Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanksgiving with friends AND I am the Accountant @ Adventures in Gaia!!

Oh my goodness, I am so grateful and sad that I took NO pictures of our awesome Thanksgiving experience together. The thought came to my mind on Sunday 11/18  to invite Sarah, James and Krystle to Thanksgiving. They had being staying with David Hopkins and his wife for five days after the fires happened in Paradise.

Every time I see them, it's like I've been with them forever and it feels like home. They told me that Sevi has purchased a house in Willows and they are all moving into the house together to start the business. I'm going to need to go up there soon to

This was the first time I've had an opportunity to get to know Krystle. She is pure magic. In fact, the entire day was magic. My friends allowed me (and wanted me to) perform my sacred work with them. I was so honored and in joy that I created this and that even though I make really fucked up hard choices to align with my highest vibrational frequency, it always gifts me more than I could ever even imagine on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment